CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

composition makes all the difference
Registration is open for my Composition for Collage online class!

I have developed this class much like my popular Composition class that I have taught in live workshops all over the US, Canada and in Italy. Now brought to you in an online format! 

Let me tell you a little background: 

When I was in art college getting my BFA degree we had very rigorous training in the fundamentals. We took 2 years of classes in composition. Yes TWO YEARS! That's how important good composition is!

Well you can skip the two years of training because 
I have boiled down various methods, gleaned from my art college days and developed surefire tools for creating strong compositions in your projects. Easy to learn and quick to implement, you will be making professional looking collages by the end of the first week. 

I promise! 

Are you ever working on a project and you just feel something in your belly that says “this is not quite right but I don’t know how to fix it?” I will give you have the tools to know how to fix it so you can make your best work! 

Each week I will go over a new composition method by video and slide show in a fun lighthearted and easy to understand format. You’ll have images to download and all the tools you need to work with, no extra supplies are needed.

It won’t be long before you discover how it easy it is and by using just a few new techniques, great compositions practically create themselves! Really!!

So whether you are a scrapbooker making the transition to mixed media work, or have been creating altered artwork for some time…. you will find the investment in this class will give back to you for the rest of your creative life! Gone will be the frustration of working on composition. You’ll know how to apply the tools of good composition and it will make ALL the difference in everything you create! 

Here's what former student, Frances Peets said who took my Composition class last year: 

My favourite class, with Claudine Hellmuth, taught me about Composition not only for collage but for scrapbook design and improving my photography skills. I haven’t looked back since I took Claudine’s class. It was a life altering and eye-opening artful experience!"

THIS CLASS INCLUDES:

  • Welcome notes from Claudine in the classroom
  • Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions for each lesson/project
  • 20 sheets of high resolution printable collage pages created from Claudine's favorite images -- all  to use in our composition exercises (a $100 value!!)
  • Instructional videos
  • Powerpoint slideshows with Claudine's lively audio instruction
  • Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
  • Weekly emails offering inspiration, images from other artists and discussion about what we are working on that week
  • Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates and Claudine
  • Email access to Claudine and lots of "Claudine" time 
  • Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates 
  • Two live chats with Claudine 
  • and more!!
Class runs from August 2-29th but you will have lifetime access to all the instructions!

ALL FOR JUST $30!! 
YES! $30! That's only $1 a day!! Woweee!!! Ready to Sign up? CLICK HERE!
 

Labels:

COMMENTS:
One of my all-time favorite classes. Claudine not only gives great information, but was so involved in giving feedback that I couldn't believe it. She is one incredible artist and person!
 
thank you so much Kathleen! I am so glad you liked the class last year!!
 
This class is so worth it...in collage sometimes less is more...this class helps you learn that...and the icing on the cake is Big Picture classes are accessible forever after you purchase them...you can't beat that deal!!!
 
I signed up and cannot wait!!
 
Thank you so much E'layne for your kind comments about last years class!!

Yay Shirley!! Can't wait to see you in class!!
 
Just signed up and I can't wait for it to start! I've never taken an online class. Is it easy enough to figure out?
 
Hi evie!! It is very easy to figure out and if you have any questions you can always ask me or big picture classes. Thank you for signing up!
 
I'm really going to need that lifetime access!
 
thanks all!! so glad you are joining the class!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC