CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

daily drawing - day one starts Monday!
I am starting a new blog series on Monday...... a drawing (almost every) weekday.

This was actually one of my New Years' Resolutions. Never mind that it's now almost AUGUST!! I kept meaning to draw every day, just a little drawing. But life and real work would always get in the way.

Then a couple weeks ago I got my new ipad and I discovered how much I LOVE drawing on it using a Wacom Bamboo Stylus and the Adobe Ideas program for ipad (only $5!). LOVE LOVE!!

So here I am vowing publicly to do a simple line drawing Monday - Friday (I may be allowed to skip a day here and there though :)

I hope you'll be cheering me on! See you Monday!!
COMMENTS:
This will be fun! Can't wait!!
 
Your squares & circles are more artistic than mine!
 
Claudine, that is great! Cannot wait until Monday to see the first drawing. I am still working on my husband for one of those!
 
Good luck Claudine, its sometimes hard to make the time but so rewarding, and you build a huge amount of sketches very fast.I have been doing it for almost 10 months now! Edinburgh Sketcher.
 
I'm blogging with my sister and she had the resolution of making a sketch a day. i think she skipped a few days, but so far she's doing really well: http://artsyants.blogspot.com/search/label/a%20sketch%20a%20day

good luck, can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
Sylvia - loved seeing your sisters sketches! She even colors them in!!
 
Sounds like fun! See you Monday!
 
Good for you to keep sketching! I need to do it more, myself! Can't wait to see your inspired creativity!
 
Just found that app. Love this idea.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC