CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new in the studio
Got some new goodies here in my studio!

score-it

I just got this Scor-it board which Judi Kauffman showed me in her studio. It's amazing! I really think will help my messy folding syndrome. And I have all these ideas for paper shapes and pop ups that I want to make, so this couldn't have come at a better time!

twyla_tharp

I am also reading Twyla Tharp's The Creative Habit. I'm really enjoying it so far and I plan on bringing it with me when I go to Ranger U next week for hotel reading!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I just checked out that book online. Has some pretty great reviews. May need to get a copy. Thanks
 
There are good habits and there are bad habits...having a creative habit sounds like one of the best!
 
I've seen the reviews on the book. May need to find one....
 
Ooooh this book sounds so great. Must add it to my wish list!
 
i've had the score-it tool for a while and i love it...it's one of the things i would grab if i had to evacuate!
 
Claudine, I think I met you but I'm not sure! I just saw your new tool that you got from Judi Kauffman. I went to her studio and she gave me one as well! Do I know you through her?? My name is Jenni Bowman...help me figure this out!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC