CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

engineer's guide to cats
This super charming and irresistible video by Paul Klusman has been making its way around the internet. I can not resist posting it here!



Love Oscar the cat's performance art, the corporal cuddling and have already tried the cat yodeling on Mabel on Stanley although they do not seem to want to participate! He's trying to get featured on YouTube's home page so click here after watching and post a comment on his video page asking You Tube to feature his video!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
OMG--this was hysterical and totally something that any "multiple cat owner" (aka, crazy cat person) would love. Thanks for sharing Claudine! xo
 
Can I tell you how super sweet Christina is? Loved her project!
 
Claudine,
That was way too funny. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to youtube right now to comment. Jennifer
 
Enjoyed every moment. an I don't have cat!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC