CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

tag! i'm it!
The wonderful illustrator, Angela Matteson tagged me to reveal 25 of my favorite movies. It's so hard to list only 25, I have so many favorites, so these are the first ones that came to my head!

  1. Amelie
  2. American Beauty
  3. Basquiat
  4. Big Fish
  5. Bread and Tulips
  6. Chocolat
  7. Edward Scissorhands
  8. Election
  9. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  10. Little Miss Sunshine
  11. Lord of the Rings (all 3)
  12. Memento
  13. Muriel's Wedding
  14. Nightmare Before Christmas
  15. Notes on a Scandal
  16. Office Space
  17. The Piano
  18. Pan's Labyrinth
  19. Pecker
  20. The Princess Bride
  21. Pulp Fiction
  22. Sideways
  23. Thank You for Smoking
  24. The Usual Suspects
  25. Volver
Now I'll tag 5 people: Lesley, Kal, Donna, Carmi & Linda. What are your favorite movies? Post on your blog and put the link in the comments below!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Good choices!
 
Great list, Claudine!!!!

I got the same tag, and you have some of the movies I love but that I forgot to list!! SO I am having a "V-8 moment" right now..
 
ONLY 25? How can I narrow my list? :) I'll start working on it.
 
Wonderful list! So many of them bring back good memories. :)
There are a few that I hadn't heard of that I'll have to check out.
 
#1 is the best! Great list I will have to review before I update my list again. Happy Holidays!
 
great list! most of these are my favs too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC