CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new jersey here i come!
I am headed out early in the morning to New Jersey! I will be attending Ranger U this weekend to learn more about their products and play a little bit. I'll be demoing at the Ranger booth again this Feb at CHA so it will be good to spend this time experimenting with their products and seeing how I can incorporate them into my work!

My hyper-critical-inner-critic brain still hasn't let up, thanks for all your comments, it's always nice to know you're not alone! I especially enjoyed reading Alix's post on her blog about her inner critic! Well said! I think
it will be good to get out this weekend and try something new and by the time I get back from NJ I will in a new frame of mind!

I'll be back late, late on Sunday night! Will see if I can get internet while on the road! See you soon!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Wow, what a great entry on Alix's blog....I think I'll bookmark that and read it the next time my inner critic won't shut up !! Have a wonderful trip to NJ...enjoy the Fall colors...they are splendid here in NH.
 
Claudine, thank you for the link to my blog article! I'm glad you liked it. :-)

Have fun at Ranger U. Maybe you'll think up a cool new use for something while you are there. Safe travel!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC