CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

email woes
I just got an email from a client that I have emailed twice in the last week to keep touch with her and she let me know she hadn't received any of my emails. Nightmare!! I always email people right back and it is my worst nightmare for someone to think I am not emailing them. I stayed up until 2am the night of the Martha show emailing every single person back. akkkk!! So please know I am emailing you and if you are one of my clients and haven't heard from me please email me again. I don't know what is happening, 99.9% of people seem to be getting my emails but I always stress about the one person who might not and then thinks I am being lazy!
COMMENTS:
You might want to let people know that they should check their spam file; emails can end up in there that shouldn't. It happens to friends of mine all the time. LOVE your work! :0)Mel
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC