CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

two burnt holes in a blanket
I'm up too late again messing with business/computer stuff. I had every intention of being in bed by now, but it hasn't worked out that way. Emails sucked up my time, then it was messing with my web site , after that I was looking at boxes and containers to offer custom artwork gift certificates in. before I know it, it's past midnight!

I always get caught up in computer work late into the night, then I regret it in the morning when I am trying to wake up.

I am bleary-eyed and as my mom would say "my eyes feel like two burnt holes in a blanket" so that means it's bed time! See you tomorrow!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
i am always amazed at the time the internet/emails burn up! ugh...if only we had a few extra hours a day to get it all done. yeah right, then we would still ask for more!

how did the city show go?
 
It is such a time-sink!
 
I can relate! I've never heard that expression before- "My eyes feel like two burnt holes in a blanket"- I like it!
 
i really like your work claudine.
i have seen it in books, and i enjoy the fresh and uncluttered style of your work. you're an inspiration!
rose
 
Ha! I've never heard that expression before! :)
 
This is the story of my life! I don't think I've gone to bed at a decent hour in months! I love the visualization of "two burnt holes in a blanket."

I just wanted to drop you a quick note - I'm in ZNE and I did the book club project to create an homage to your book's cover but I didn't get it posted in time. If you are interested in seeing it, I have it posted on my blog:

http://loudlife-laurieblaumarshall.blogspot.com/2007/08/winner-and-i-cant-seem-to-load-any.html

That picture of Mabel is priceless! How do they sleep in those positions?
 
My dad always used to say that! So I googled it to see if anyone else says it!! He was from Missouri!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC