CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

busy weekend!
I had a really busy weekend finishing up Valentine commissions. Whew! All of the last minute ones are done and ready to go tomorrow. Luckily to local clients so I know they will get there in time! I'm not going to post any Valentine commissions until after the big day because I don't want to ruin any surprises for anyone!

Paul and I went to downtown Sanford on Saturday which is a cute little town and they have really fixed up the downtown area and all the old buildings. There was a show there at a gallery that I wanted to see with Lynn and John Whipple,and also another artist, Chris Roberts-Antieau. I had never seen Chris' work in person before and I fell in love. She works in layers of fabric and stitches everything on. Yet another reminder that I want to play around with more fabric collage!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Oh, I love the work of Chris Roberts-Antieau! I have admired her whimsical pieces for a long time, since seeing them in Home Companion magazine. Wow! Lucky you, to have gotten to see her work in person! That would be so fun!
 
MANY congratulations on all your achievements Claudine! all well deserved!
Keep up the great work as always!
xo
Marjorie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC