CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

play day!



Today was my first of two "play days" in the studio. Trying to work without an assignment was hard! I am so used to working on things that just need to get done, that when I have a chance to play, I realized that I almost don't know what to do with myself. I ended up working on a bunch of backgrounds, deciding to take my own advice from my second book, that when you don't know what else to do, just work on backgrounds!

I also played around on some little 5x5 canvases with an idea that I had for a series of drink coasters, then I uploaded them to my cafepress store. I think they came out really cute!

I think tomorrow I'll be more in the groove for playing, today I felt so rusty! It was like play??? What's that!!??

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC