We’ll talk about some amazing projects using our Design Memory Craft product line! Be sure to follow me: @collageartist, Christy: @ChristyNelson1, and Design Memory Craft: @DesignMemCraft before the party!
- Join the fun! No one expects you or your tweets to be perfect; we’re just happy you made it to the party!
- Anyone who tweets during the party should use the hash tag at #dmc101 at the end of their tweets
- Watch for questions from @ChristyNelson1 and @collageartist, to WIN awesome prizes
- To join the party, you can use TweetGrid, TweetDeck or just search #dmc101 on Twitter.
- Ask @DesignMemCraft questions or chat with other partygoers—just use the tag #dmc101 in all of your party tweets!
- Please pay attention to the time zones, the party starts at 8:30pm EASTERN TIME
This is a piece that I created for the Wide Awake Press comic book anthology Fall/Horror issue quite some time ago but I thought it was a fun little twist on the midsummer night theme :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Labels: illustration friday
Danny is best known for his book Everyday Matters which he talks about how he started sketching as a way to cope when his wife was in a terrible accident that left her a paraplegic.
The focus of all his books is getting people to sketch/journal about their lives as a way of recording/journaling and mediation.
It’s a topic that keeps coming up for me. I want to sketch/journal on a regular/daily basis but then I never get around to it. "real work" gets in the way etc. Well this year I am determined to make it a habit. You'll be hearing more on myblog later about that!
If you like the idea of bringing more sketching into your life, check out this free ebook from Michael Nobbs (who also struggles with chronic fatigue like me!). What I love about his web site and blog is that he shows how to work art into your daily life in tiny and manageable amounts. Sign up for his newsletter for lots of good tips too!
We'll be visiting family, catching up, checking on our house and enjoying a few days in the Florida sunshine!
I'll be updating via Twitter and on Facebook (of course!) as we travel. My mom and dad like to follow our progress so you'll see frequent updates on our drive! I'll be back in the studio on June 20th ad ready to work on stuff for the CHA Show just around the corner!
Have a great week everyone!
PS. My online class peeps don't worry! I'll still be online everyday checking in and commenting on your work. I am so excited to see all the work you are creating :)
wishing you the best 37th birthday ever!! I love you!